Minecraft: Education Edition for windows 10
วันที่6/15/2016 10:01:42 AM โดย sorapongs
Minecraft: Education Edition is the same game many students enjoy and play, but with some additional capabilities to enable student collaboration in the classroom, and support educators to deliver lessons and learning activities.
Just Install and Sign in with firstname.lastname@example.org.
To install this app, you must have administrator privileges on this computer. The computer must be running Windows 10 (version 1511 or above.)
1. Download the Minecraft installation file, named Minecraft Education Edition.zip.
2. Find this zip file in the folder where you saved it (typically your Downloads folder.)
3. Right-click on the file and select Extract all.
4. Save the Minecraft Education Edition folder on a USB drive (USB thumb drive.)
5. Use the USB drive to copy the folder to each Windows 10 computer where you want to install Minecraft: Education Edition. (You can copy the folder over the network, if you prefer.)
6. Go to each Windows 10 computer, open the Minecraft Education Edition folder, right-click the InstallMinecraftEducationEdition.bat file and select Run as administrator.
7. Wait while the installation program launches and checks to make sure your computer can run Minecraft: Education Edition. If your computer passes this test, the app will automatically install.
8. Once installation is complete, restart each computer. Minecraft: Education Edition app is now ready to use by any student on each computer.
[Potential reasons for Install Failures : Mitigation ]
1. Some open Windows Apps may block installation : To fix this , you should restart the computer , close all windows apps and follow the install instructions above.
2. You administrator may have set device policies or App blocker that blocks installation of apps : Contact your administrator to reset/relax these policies and follow the install instructions above.
[Checking Windows Store updates : Best Practice]
For best results, you should complete updates of other Windows Store apps on your computer before you install Minecraft Education Edition.
Open the Windows Store app on your computer and click the Account button in the top right corner of your screen (next to Search).
Click Download and updates, then click Check for updates, and install all available updates.
[Running Minecraft: Education Edition]
After Minecraft: Education Edition is installed, you can find the app in your Windows Start menu by typing Minecraft Education Edition.
Minecraft: Education Edition will automatically install future app updates for itself, as long as you do not disable app updates for the Windows Store.
ดาวน์โหลดไปแล้ว 501 ครั้ง